Don’t Risk Moisture Damage to your new Roleystone home. Get a moisture detection test done today.
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose WA Building Inspections to conduct your moisture detection
- Comprehensive and Detailed Inspection Services.
We don’t cut corners in our inspections and we spend the time across the entire property to look for all leakages or sealants issues.
- Well trained technician
Our technicians are skilled in the use of thermographer technology helping to see through walls for any water damage.
- We are Fast
We are easy to book, fast to book in and we prepare our reports immediately after inspection to get them to you.
- We are exceptional Value
We are consistently told by our clients that the quality of our service, reports and work is exceptionally clear, easy to understand and exceptional value for money.
- An Eye for Detail in All Areas
I have a keen eye for detail and identifying flaws and poor workmanship in all types of buildings from my 20 plus years in the building industry.
Using a neat piece of kit called a thermographer and skilled and well trained technician uses heat imagery to see through walls and detect different variation of heat signals in the building, this is helpful when trying to detect if moisture is sitting with in bricks or behind tiles, it can be vital in dealing with a potential hazard before it gets out of control.
There are some other important tests and inspections that you should have conducted before you move or move someone into your Roleystone home.
Other Inspections that we offer:
- Pest and Termite Inspections Roleystone
- Methamphetamine and Drug Testing as well as Decontaminations Roleystone
- Practical Completion Inspection (PCI) Roleystone
- Construction Progress Report Roleystone
- Building Defects and Liability Report Roleystone
- Dilapidation and Comparison Report Roleystone
- Roof Framing Inspection Roleystone
- Property Condition Reports (PCR) Roleystone
- Tenancy Inspections Roleystone
- Builders Site Report and Slab Services Roleystone
- Moisture and Leak Detection Roleystone
- BAL Certifications and Reports Roleystone
- Drone Inspections – High Reach Commercial Roleystone
Our unique approach to the way we perform inspections allows for helpful content such as methods of repair and even trade recommendations, we flag potential issues that may also arise inside a 12 month time line, we provide links to our cloud where you can download inspection images, 360 degree interactive images and even video content around your inspection, we supply a detailed clear and easy to understand reporting.
Other great Roleystone businesses that can help you with your home: