Book Online Now
Simply select your location, date and inspection type and consider your inspection booked. It’s that easy.
Or Start With a Free Custom Quote
Transparent Pricing | Price Beat Guarantee | Full Photo Comprehensive Reporting | Reports within 1 hour | Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
What We Inspect
- Structural elements relating to the ceilings
- Subfloors space (where accessible)
- Walls internal and external
- Structural steel lintels around the house
- Floors and subfloors (where accessible)
- Roof frame (where accessible)
- Roof exterior (within reach)
- And retaining walls greater than 700mm high
- Smoke detectors and RCD’s (safety switches) (dates)
- Boundary fencing and retaining walls
- Doors and windows
- Electrical fittings, power points & light fittings (random)(only available in comprehensive building inspection)
- Plumbing Fixtures and fittings, vanity basins, baths, toilets, sinks & taps(only available in comprehensive building inspection)
- Kitchen, laundry & bathroom cabinets and benchtops
- Stairs and below stair spaces
- Roofing, facia, gutters, downpipes, eaves, barges, vents & skylights
- Insulation and sarking
- Driveways & paths
- Surface water drainage
- Remediation and trade recommendation (if required)
Detailed Report with Photos
- Following our building inspection report perth, your independent building inspector perth issue a detailed and customised report, broken down into easy to understand sub sections, each section containing the possible defects attached to the relevant image/s. The report subsections are identified in order of safety related issues, followed by possible major defects, followed by minor defects and maintenance, in some cases rapid meth testing results that can be performed on the property, and finished off with a comparative summary – It does not end there, once the report is sent, we include a consultation to ensure the buyer is made fully aware of the property inspected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you perform same-day inspections?
Why do I need a building inspection?
Your contract obligations will include building and pest inspections Perth.
A Pre Purchase Building and Pest Inspection Perth is done in a fair and non-biased fashion. We are providing an objective assessment of the home and a detailed building inspection report Perth of any faults so they can be attended to for the betterment of the building. It is for this reason that we offer our services to both the home buyer and the seller, for complete peace of mind.
It is vital that when investing in one of the most important purchases you will make, that the appropriate time is taken to ensure you are investing in a home that is sound of any structural risks, not to mention hidden or unseen risks that may come back to bite you later. As such, our pre purchase building and pest inspection perth is designed to save you money.
Additional building inspections perth costs: An additional fee of $60 will apply to houses with a granny flat. Further fees may also apply if the house has more than 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen.
If you book a Pool Safety Inspection at the same time, the cost will be reduced to $49. Take advantage of this special offer if you are at all unsure about the barriers surrounding the pool.
What do you include in the report?
If your report finds defects, can i withdraw from the purchase contract?
All of our building and pest inspections Perth and local building inspections mandurah are in accordance with Australian Standards which means they are recognised by solicitors and real estate agents. The evidence or proof which is enclosed in our reports can be used by you and your solicitor to assess whether the contract has certain conditions to enable you to rescind the contract.
How much is a basic pre purchase building inspection?
What is the difference between a COMPREHENSIVE building inspection and a BASIC building inspection?
Both are carried out according to Australian Standards.
However, our comprehensive pre purchase building inspection report perth simply go one step further by inspecting and carefully assessing additional areas of the property that are normally not inspected by most inspectors.
Additional inspections include: roof cavity, building interior, electrical testing, plumbing inspections, appliance inspections and air conditioning inspections. These are often the areas that have defects that can be a major cause of concern.
Our comprehensive and basic building inspection report perth both include full and complete photo reporting.
Is it cheaper to combine the BUILDING inspection and the PEST inspection?
Yes! Our combined comprehensive pre purchase building and pest inspection Perth is our most popular service and our best value.
Combine them and save almost 20% compared to if you ordered them separately.
For example, based on 4×2 home, a Comprehensive Pre Purchase Building Inspection costs $349 inc GST and a Pest Inspection Perth / Termite Inspection Perth costs $259 inc GST. So if ordered separately, you would pay $608.
In comparison, simply combine the exact same services in the same order and it costs you only $499.
That’s almost a 20% saving. not to mention the time and headache saving for you!
Other Building Inspections
Put Your Investment & Your Family in Good Hands
Get In Touch
If you have a general enquiry please fill out the form below and one of our staff will contact you as soon as possible