Pest Inspection Perth & Termite Inspection Perth
Our termite inspection Perth & pest inspection Perth find the critters that other inspectors simply miss to safeguard your family & investment
Book Online Now
Simply select your location, date and inspection type and consider your inspection booked. It’s that easy.
Or Start With a Free Custom Quote
Transparent Pricing | Price Beat Guarantee | Full Photo Comprehensive Reporting | Reports within 1 hour | Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- Generally, both the building, pest inspection perth and termite inspection perth are conducted at the same time to minimise inconvenience, and minimise additional travel costs to the customer, but in some cases you may just want a pest inspection performed. A pest inspection perth includes a termite inspection and is carried out as per AS4349.3-2020.
- We highlight not only the evidence of live pest, but we also highlight conducive element to pest attack. Our detailed pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth report offers suggestions to minimise risks as well as termite management plans, further to this we will also advise of any historic evidence of pest damage, the likelihood of further infestation and even comment on possibly structural defects related to pest attacks. This is why our pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth have been voted most detailed and is an extremely important report to carry out, as 1 in 3 homes have evidence of pests.
Pest Treatment Recommendations (if required)
- In the event that our pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth show evidence of pests, mould or fungal problems, we can assist you with the use of several of Perth’s leading pest control companies who we work with all the time. WA Building Inspections Perth believe getting pests under control and keeping them controlled are vital to keeping your home and family safe.
- Many pest related defects are NOT covered under your home insurance, it is therefore extremely important to stay on top of your treatment plans, but you can leave all that concern and worry to us. All recommendations are included in your detailed pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth.
Detailed Report with Photos
- We issue a detailed and customised report, broken down into easy to understand sub sections, each section containing the possible defects attached to the relevant image/s. The report subsections are identified in order of historic pest attack, evidence of live pests, the property itself and how it relates to pests, and conducive elements, followed by possible major defects directly related to pest infestation, the report is finished off with a comparative summary. It does not end there, once the report is sent, we include a consultation to ensure the buyer is made fully aware of the property inspected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you perform same-day inspections?
Yes. Our entire business model is focused on getting you the highest quality, detailed pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth reports within 24 hours. That’s the WA Building Inspections Perth difference.
Why do I need a pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth?
Your contract obligations will include a pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth.
All pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth are done in a fair and non-biased fashion. We are providing an objective assessment of the home and a detailed report of any faults so they can be attended to for the betterment of the building. It is for this reason that we offer our services to both the home buyer and the seller, for complete peace of mind.
It is vital that when investing in one of the most important purchases you will make, that the appropriate time is taken to ensure you are investing in a home that is sound of any structural risks and pests, not to mention hidden or unseen risks that may come back to bite you later. This is why the most detailed and comprehensive pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth is so important.
Our pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth is the highest level of building inspection that can offered in accordance to Australian guidelines set out under Australian standard AS 4349.3-2010 timber pest inspection perth requirements.
What do you include in the report?
For a pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth, we document our findings, defects and commentary in plain-english. Our pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth also include comprehensive and full photo reports.
If your report finds pests, can I withdraw from the purchase contract?
All of our building, pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth are in accordance with Australian Standards which means they are recognised by solicitors and real estate agents. The evidence or proof which is enclosed in our reports can be used by you and your solicitor to assess whether the contract has certain conditions to enable you to rescind the contract.
How much is a pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth?
Based on 4×2 home, our pest inspection Perth and termite inspection Perth costs $259 Including GST.
Remember, we have a price beat guarantee!
See all our building inspection perth costs & services.
What is the difference between a building inspection and a pest inspection Perth?
A pre purchase building inspection report will identify any damage as a result of termites, but it won’t detail if termites or other timber destroying pests are present, it is therefore imperative to ensure you purchase both the pre purchase Building Inspection and pest inspection Perth/termite inspection Perth so as to comply with the clauses applied in the contract of sale by the Real Estate Institute of Western Australia.
Our COMBINED comprehensive pest and building inspection report Perth is the best value in WA.
Is it cheaper to combine the BUILDING inspection and the PEST inspection Perth?
Yes! Our combined comprehensive pre purchase building and pest inspection is our most popular service and our best value.
Combine them and save almost 20% compared to if you ordered them separately.
For example, based on 4×2 home, a Comprehensive Pre Purchase Building Inspection costs $349 inc GST and a pest inspection Perth / termite inspection Perth costs $259 inc GST. So if ordered separately, you would pay $608.
In comparison, simply combine the exact same services in the same order and it costs you only $499.
That’s almost a 20% saving. not to mention the time and headache saving for you!
Perth’s most comprehensive Building Inspection. We uncover what the others don’t because we go where the others won’t including house interior and roof space of your home.
Put Your Investment & Your Family in Good Hands
Get In Touch
If you have a general enquiry please fill out the form below and one of our staff will contact you as soon as possible