Don’t Risk Moisture Damage to your new Reservoir home. Get a moisture detection test done today.
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose WA Building Inspections to conduct your moisture detection
- Comprehensive and Detailed Inspection Services.
We don’t cut corners in our inspections and we spend the time across the entire property to look for all leakages or sealants issues.
- Well trained technician
Our technicians are skilled in the use of thermographer technology helping to see through walls for any water damage.
- We are Fast
We are easy to book, fast to book in and we prepare our reports immediately after inspection to get them to you.
- We are exceptional Value
We are consistently told by our clients that the quality of our service, reports and work is exceptionally clear, easy to understand and exceptional value for money.
- An Eye for Detail in All Areas
I have a keen eye for detail and identifying flaws and poor workmanship in all types of buildings from my 20 plus years in the building industry.
Using a neat piece of kit called a thermographer and skilled and well trained technician uses heat imagery to see through walls and detect different variation of heat signals in the building, this is helpful when trying to detect if moisture is sitting with in bricks or behind tiles, it can be vital in dealing with a potential hazard before it gets out of control.
There are some other important tests and inspections that you should have conducted before you move or move someone into your Reservoir home.
Other Inspections that we offer:
- Pest and Termite Inspections Reservoir
- Methamphetamine and Drug Testing as well as Decontaminations Reservoir
- Practical Completion Inspection (PCI) Reservoir
- Construction Progress Report Reservoir
- Building Defects and Liability Report Reservoir
- Dilapidation and Comparison Report Reservoir
- Roof Framing Inspection Reservoir
- Property Condition Reports (PCR) Reservoir
- Tenancy Inspections Reservoir
- Builders Site Report and Slab Services Reservoir
- Moisture and Leak Detection Reservoir
- BAL Certifications and Reports Reservoir
- Drone Inspections – High Reach Commercial Reservoir
Our unique approach to the way we perform inspections allows for helpful content such as methods of repair and even trade recommendations, we flag potential issues that may also arise inside a 12 month time line, we provide links to our cloud where you can download inspection images, 360 degree interactive images and even video content around your inspection, we supply a detailed clear and easy to understand reporting.
Other great Reservoir businesses that can help you with your home: