We offer a range of building inspections in Perth Western Australia, whether your buying, building or assessing.
Securing Your Property for Over 17 years
The Building Inspection Industry remains unregulated to a certain extent, this can be a problem when finding an inspector who you can trust.
Inspectors should always carry insurance for their services.
Registered builders and inspectors should both carry a Diploma of Building and Construction or higher, have had past construction supervising experience, have a trade background and should have worked in the construction sector in a wide range of fields such as contracts, scheduling, estimating and of course as mentioned, supervising.
WA Building Inspections has:
- More than 17 years recent and relevant construction experience,
- Trained and qualified through HIA – Housing Industry Association
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies
- Diploma of Building and Construction
- Diploma of Project Management
- Accredited with NIOSH 9111 for Meth testing
- Accredited with NIOSH 9111 for Meth decontamination
Price Beat Guarantee