Don’t risk a roof collapse, get a Roof Framing Inspection for your Salter Point home today.
In Western Australia, the common way to build a roof is by using a ‘conventional’ timber roof structure. It is a different type of construction to timber or steel roof trusses which are engineered and built in a factory.
While your Salter Point homes are being built, ensuring the structural integrity of the roof can save you thousands of dollars in future repairs if these are not up to code or something is slightly off in the construction. Not only can it save you money, but it is also a mandatory stage in building a home.
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose WA Building Inspections
- Comprehensive and Detailed Inspection Services.
We don’t cut corners in our inspections and we spend the time across the entire property to look for all defects and problems.
- A Detailed Easy to Understand Report
Our reports are organised and full of photographs to quickly explain our findings.
- We are Fast
We are easy to book, fast to book in and we prepare our reports immediately after inspection to get them to you.
- We are exceptional Value
We are consistently told by our clients that the quality of our service, reports and work is exceptionally clear, easy to understand and exceptional value for money.
- An Eye for Detail in All Areas
I have a keen eye for detail and identifying flaws and poor workmanship in all types of buildings from my 20 plus years in the building industry.
The standards for roof construction are set out in Australian Standard 1684.2 and for new homes there are usually engineering drawings that detail or accompany your plans on how the roof of your new home will be constructed and where those tie-downs are relevant and required.
Our inspector will use these plans to inspect what has been constructed and the report will itemise any area that does not comply with AS 1684.2 and the engineering plans.
There are some other important tests and inspections that you should have conducted before you move or move someone into your Salter Point home.
Other Inspections that we offer:
- Pest and Termite Inspections Salter Point
- Methamphetamine and Drug Testing as well as Decontaminations Salter Point
- Practical Completion Inspection (PCI) Salter Point
- Construction Progress Report Salter Point
- Building Defects and Liability Report Salter Point
- Dilapidation and Comparison Report Salter Point
- Roof Framing Inspection Salter Point
- Property Condition Reports (PCR) Salter Point
- Tenancy Inspections Salter Point
- Builders Site Report and Slab Services Salter Point
- Moisture and Leak Detection Salter Point
- BAL Certifications and Reports Salter Point
- Drone Inspections – High Reach Commercial Salter Point
Our unique approach to the way we perform inspections allows for helpful content such as methods of repair and even trade recommendations, we flag potential issues that may also arise inside a 12 month time line, we provide links to our cloud where you can download inspection images, 360 degree interactive images and even video content around your inspection, we supply a detailed clear and easy to understand reporting.
Other great Salter Point businesses that can help you with your home:
- Termite treatment Salter Point
- Audio Hire Salter Point
- Car Detailing Salter Point
- Access Control Systems Salter Point
- Salter Point Home renovations and additions
- Shade Sails Salter Point
- Emergency Plumber Salter Point
- Heat Pumps Salter Point
- Carpet Cleaning Salter Point
- Safety Equipment Salter Point
- Probate Lawyer Salter Point