Methamphetamine Testing (Meth Testing)Beechboro
This is fast becoming an area the government is focusing on, estimating that in 2021 all real estate companies will be forced to ensure all homes in Beechboro, sold or tenanted out, will require a meth test done. Meth contamination is invisible, has no smell, and is very toxic. You may be astounded to know that a large threat to rental properties is not meth labs, it is meth users.
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose WA Building Inspections for our Methamphetamine Testing in Beechboro
- Comprehensive and Detailed Inspection Services.
We don’t cut corners in our inspections and we spend the time across the entire property to look for all defects and problems.
- A Detailed Easy to Understand Report
Our reports are organised and full of photographs to quickly explain our findings.
- We are Fast
We are easy to book, fast to book in and we prepare our reports immediately after inspection to get them to you.
- We are exceptional Value
We are consistently told by our clients that the quality of our service, reports and work is exceptionally clear, easy to understand and exceptional value for money.
- An Eye for Detail in All Areas
I have a keen eye for detail and identifying flaws and poor workmanship in all types of buildings from my 20 plus years in the building industry.
While meth residue is odourless and invisible, exposure can cause a wide range of health problems for the property’s occupants, including:
- Respiratory problems – especially for those suffering from asthma
- Behaviour problems in young children
- Sleep pattern changes in children
- Increased susceptibility to illness
- Eye and skin irritation
You should always get rental property testes after a tenant moves to ensure the safety of your next tenant.
There are some other important tests and inspections that you should have conducted before you move or move someone into your Beechboro home:
Other Inspections that we offer:
- Pest and Termite Inspections Beechboro
- Methamphetamine and Drug Testing as well as Decontaminations Beechboro
- Practical Completion Inspection (PCI) Beechboro
- Construction Progress Report Beechboro
- Building Defects and Liability Report Beechboro
- Dilapidation and Comparison Report Beechboro
- Roof Framing Inspection Beechboro
- Property Condition Reports (PCR) Beechboro
- Tenancy Inspections Beechboro
- Builders Site Report and Slab Services Beechboro
- Moisture and Leak Detection Beechboro
Our unique approach to the way we perform inspections allows for helpful content such as methods of repair and even trade recommendations, we flag potential issues that may also arise inside a 12-month timeline, we provide links to our cloud where you can download inspection images, 360 degree interactive images and even video content around your inspection, we supply a detailed clear and easy to understand reporting.
Other great Beechboro businesses that can help you with your home:
Contact Us For Methamphetamine Testing
For a no obligation over the phone estimate please call Russel on 0418 108 993
Or fill in the form on this page.