Don’t risk anything going wrong in your dream home. construction Progress Report for Salter Point buildings can ensure this won’t happen.
A Stage Inspection compares the work at each stage of the build with the design and engineering plans. By completing inspections during each stage of construction, issues and defects can be identified and resolved before it becomes too late and potentially costly.
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose WA Building Inspections
- Comprehensive and Detailed Inspection Services.
We don’t cut corners in our inspections and we spend the time across the entire property to look for all defects and problems.
- A Detailed Easy to Understand Report
Our reports are organised and full of photographs to quickly explain our findings.
- We are Fast
We are easy to book, fast to book in and we prepare our reports immediately after inspection to get them to you.
- We are exceptional Value
We are consistently told by our clients that the quality of our service, reports and work is exceptionally clear, easy to understand and exceptional value for money.
- An Eye for Detail in All Areas
I have a keen eye for detail and identifying flaws and poor workmanship in all types of buildings from my 20 plus years in the building industry.
There are 4 stages where a building will need to be inspected.
There are some other important tests and inspections that you should have conducted before you move or move someone into your Salter Point home:
Other Inspections that we offer:
- Pest and Termite Inspections Salter Point
- Methamphetamine and Drug Testing as well as Decontaminations Salter Point
- Practical Completion Inspection (PCI) Salter Point
- Construction Progress Report Salter Point
- Building Defects and Liability Report Salter Point
- Dilapidation and Comparison Report Salter Point
- Roof Framing Inspection Salter Point
- Property Condition Reports (PCR) Salter Point
- Tenancy Inspections Salter Point
- Builders Site Report and Slab Services Salter Point
- Moisture and Leak Detection Salter Point
- BAL Certifications and Reports Salter Point
- Drone Inspections – High Reach Commercial Salter Point
Our unique approach to the way we perform inspections allows for helpful content such as methods of repair and even trade recommendations, we flag potential issues that may also arise inside a 12 month time line, we provide links to our cloud where you can download inspection images, 360 degree interactive images and even video content around your inspection, we supply a detailed clear and easy to understand reporting.
Other great Salter Point businesses that can help you with your home:
- Construction inspection reports Salter Point
- Audio Hire Salter Point
- Access Control Systems Salter Point
- Salter Point Home renovations and additions
- Shade Sails Salter Point
- Emergency Plumber Salter Point
- Heat Pumps Salter Point
- Carpet Cleaning Salter Point
- Salter Point Award Winning Builder
- Family Law Mediation Salter Point